If you can’t imagine a life without coca-cola, take advantage of the following recommendations:
–Many distributors of coca-cola in U.S use this drink for cleaning their truck engines.
– Many police officers in U.S have bottles of coca-cola in their cars and when a car accident happens, they wash the blood out of the road with it.
– Coca-Cola is a great tool for removing rusty stains on chrome surfaces of cars. To remove corrosion from car battery, pour it with Coke and the corrosion will disappear.
– To unscrew a rusty screw, dip a cloth in coca-cola and wrap around it for several minutes.
– To clean stains from clothes – pour coca-cola on dirty clothes, add washing powder and run the washing machine as usual. You will be surprised of the results.
– In India, some farmers use coca-cola instead of pesticides for pest extermination, because it’s cheaper and the effect is completely satisfying.
So, coca-cola undeniably is a very useful product. The key is to be used for intended purposes, but not for drinking!