Free entry- FREE Heart Rate Monitor to the winner.
- Wireless receiving heartbeat signal transmitted from heartbeat brooch,chest band frequency is AM 5.3KHz.
- Time display:hours,minute,second.
- Alarm clock function.
- Give alarm when heart rate exceeds the upper and lower limit values(60~220)
- Timing(maximum time keeping is 23hours,59 minutes,59 seconds,99)
- 12/24 hour displaying format
- EL backlight
- Keystroke tone
- Chest band length range:70cm x 120cm
- 1x Monitor Watch
- 1x Chest band
- 1x English User manual
In 50 words or less describe your fitness/health goals. That’s it! Runs from now until the end of September 2012- open to anyone in the USA or Canada- Winner will be determined by an independent 3 person committee and will NOT depend on level of fitness, age or gender. It will be determined by goals that can be assisted with the use of a HRM, so will also not be limited to an individual’s choice of activity to attain their goals.
(We really want to award the monitor pictured to someone who can REALLY benefit from it!)
You can email your 50 word entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a reply to this blog directly. All names and info will be kept strictly confidential and will only be used specifically for this contest- GOOD LUCK!